Phillips Dinion Cameras (now Bosch) are good, Ive used them in the past. I use them instead of GE cameras sometimes.

LTC 0485 Dinion XF Color Cameras

This actually has the same name also:

http://www.sunellsecurity.com/SN-485C.htm

IF I were you I would buy it from Phillips though, better tech support, plus you dont live in Asia.

One thing though, the specs are not the same, except for resolution. Lux, SNR ratio, and some other features, are different. Perhaps it is an OEM from sunell and Phillips ads their own chips or programming.

Sunnell does a lot of OEM stuff, they do a lot for S.A.Y securiity and many others, I think I heard they were doing some stuff for Kodicom as well.

As for Phillips... they have combined with Bosch and are now the same company, Bosch has a limited time to be compliant with only Philips and its cameras, this means loads of clearance items.

The Dinion cameras are excellent... though expensive compared to Ganz but they actually have 64Bit technology which allows for more variance in colour sampling, a lot of people copy Philips because of its design.

Feel confident dealing with Bosch as they are a big company but thier PC based DVR's are a little weak!

Dinion Cameras and GE cameras are half the cost of Ganz, in the US, dont know about the UK though.

Boy are you getting ripped of Rory!!

I do nto understand why people charge yo so much.. Ganz is cheaper... here.. In Asia.. and in US by all the price lists I have so far.. maybe you geta good deal on GE but Bosch standardises its prices.. which is why I like them

GE and Phillips cameras are about the same price in the US. Ganz is more expensive anywhere you go in the US.

Actually just took another look, their traditional cameras are now the same price. Its their Fixed Domes that are much more, $525 for an outdoor fixed dome with auto iris. Reason is they charge an extra $125 for the outdoor housing for the dome.

http://www.spytown.com/comganzcserb.html

Bosch and GE and other brand names, all have standard dealer pricing, everyone pays the same, unless you buy in bulk and become a distributor.

actually agree on that point, the housings are expensive thats why we do not bring them in.. the reason is they are made in the US, I had a look at the same phillips price list that you posted before from another US buyer and Ganz is cheaper... you can not compare the two domes, one has a full CS type guts in it and the other is an adjusted board lens, one has DC level adjustment. AWB, BLC and has a range of 2 to 10mm.. besides even if it were more expensive it would still sell becaus eits JAPANESE

Im comparing the GE Vandal Proof Domes, full camera guts in it, same as Ganz, but housing is already weatherproof. Cost is around $350 compared to $500 for the ganz.

they make some neat pc's/gadgets though.

http://www.dynamism.com

But id buy USA for CCTV myself. If I was in the UK, id buy UK.

But i do like the specs of the ganz domes, just will have to wait until they drop the price for outdoor domes before i can try one.

they are excellent cameras and they have great support, thier manual is the best I have seen yet

Baxall? If so, how do their prices compare to others like Phillips, Ge, etc.

Wow, I have a CNB Weatherproof/Vandal Proof dome with one year over the counter warranty, 4-8mm Varifocal Lens, and 2x Digital Zoom for less than $250. Absolutely amazing camera, we have several in locations with -40 degree temperatures.

PM me for more info.

Spec sheet can be found here:

http://www.pstdvr.com/products_solutions/cctv_cam/vandalproof_camera.htm

We also sell just the housings.

SAY Security just signed an agreement with Sunell. But not sure about selling those cameras in the USA. I think Bosch has it locked out. But I'll check.