gmboat1

Can anyone Identify this DVR card

I have a eyemaxdvr (pc) that has the serial number on the the back of the case this number starts with S/N 03 and ends with 44. There is also another sticker number starting with the letters FM and ends with 160. This pc was part of a buyout of a local nightclub. My main issue is an error message that says:

Failed to initialize device driver.

Description:

failed to open video device driver.

video device error value : 20

My splash screen says:

DVR SYSTEM

version 2.7 build 0203a

initializing driver

I'm using version 3.3.5 of the eyemax server software, and Xp Pro Service pack 2. I have a 1.7 ghz P4 with 512 mb of ram and an 80gig HD.

Once I removed the hardware and reinstalled the software the server does try to start but it then says it can't find the capture card.

The front of the case and the capture card has the Eyemax logo. I think it is just a matter of finding out which model we are dealing with. When I remove the capture card from the machine and then reinstall it windows does detect capture card.

I was able to get the login and password from Eyemax, and I was able to talk to them over the phone. they are going to get back with me on the capture card they think it is a 9000 series board. I tried to describe it to them and I ended up with sending them pictures of the capture board.

I will post some pix of this board, and if anyone can ID it I would be most appreciative.

greg

I see you gat a response from them. Now for the info I know

1. All version 3.*.*.* and new software requires a p4 2.0 gig or larger cpu

2. You have never seen this card or system work (might be bad card)

3. What do you expect from a dvr as in days storage

4. If you have a bad card you will have to get a bigger P4 cpu which means a new motherboard and not just any motherboard will work.

So we need all information brand motherboard model motherboard version capture card sticker on the card says V1 V2 V3 ect your system ram should be 512 pc2100 (266) a new motherboard will need pc3200 (ddr 400)

This will get you started good luck

Can you send me a copy of the Ajax software for the same Eyemax Dvr board that is in the pictures. I have the same board and we lost all of the software and the company never made any back up discs. Can you send it to my email address.

Thanks very much

Russ