jake

Geovision sales in Australia

Hello,

I live in Brisbane, Australia. Can anyone tell me of a retailer in my area who sells Geovision DVR cards over the counter and who has after sales service to backup the product.

thanks for any recommendations

jake

Hello,

I live in Brisbane, Australia. Can anyone tell me of a retailer in my area who sells Geovision DVR cards over the counter and who has after sales service to backup the product.

thanks for any recommendations

jake

Jake,

The distributer in Australia is Altech, they are a large company and will look after you. If you were in sydney ide offer help but qld is a bit far.

http://www.altech.com.au/products/showproducts.asp?subName=DVR%20Card%20(Digital%20Video%20Recorder)&catName=Surveillance

Altech are not the only distributor and unless you are building them yourselves I suggest you consider their return policy...no advanced replacements... Merit sell them and we could sell complete units to you as well, there is a lot to consider when setting up a Geo unit and experience really saves headaches, PM me I am in Brisbane and would be happy to point you in the right direction, i am betting you might even know me

I sell and install ( build ) systems

Primarily using GEOVISION cards.

Nothing compares.!

Altech are not the only distributor and unless you are building them yourselves I suggest you consider their return policy...

All care no responsibility

Ever dealt with them for an order let alone support

UMM id think twice about dealing with altech if you want SERVICE.

Altech are not the only distributor and unless you are building them yourselves I suggest you consider their return policy...no advanced replacements... Merit sell them and we could sell complete units to you as well, there is a lot to consider when setting up a Geo unit and experience really saves headaches, PM me I am in Brisbane and would be happy to point you in the right direction, i am betting you might even know me

Hey, I'm in Brisbane and looking for a 8 ch unit that records 30 FPS at D1. I can't PM you yet as I'm new but would like to get in touch.

Florian