cctv_down_under

How much Salary could I get

Ok, Most of you know me by now.. if you don't I am the opinionated bugger that knows everything.. If you don't believe me just read my posts.

Ok so we have established that i am a bit of a bugger but I do know a lot about CCTV especially PC Based DVR's, so I am interested to see what kind of salary you guys think I could get overseas. I love my job and I am second in command..to a man that knows way more than I do and a good friend but I was considering taking a holiday and wondered if my career would go further Overseas.. Can any of you estimate what kind of salary I would get over there?

id still like to visit that bugger in australia one day and have a fosters!!

my australian cousins just left today back to Adalaide, they were only here for 3 days.

they cannot pay enough for your knowledge

I think if you came here you would take things over..

that said, salaries are too low here, and cost of living is way too high, way more than the UK. The thing is, is not to work for anyone else, here anyway.

No one drinks Fosters here.. there are only two real types of bear consumed in mass... XXXX and Victoria Bitter.. Personally I like Becks or Corona...

You know what would be cool... Most of us haev good local knowledge of what is cool in our country.. would be cool if we could swap.. for example If I went to O/S I would really miss.. Cherrie Ripe chocolate bars... Meat Pies... Aussie rules games... and ****roach races.. not to mention the weather.. I would pay anyone to send em some stuff that was cool from their country.. for example I would love to get some soccer shirts form the UK and some Nike's from the US and some Beer from Mexico and some palm trees from the Bahamas.

I know this is a non CCTV post.. sorry!

its all good, i use to drink fosters in NY though! the oil can type, messed me up bad!!

Ill have to try the XXXX sometime

they probbaly have it here at the local UK bar/pub, they have many international customers.

Foster's, good beer!!!

Actually, I have realized that the only way to make any money these days is to work on your own, no one is going to pay top dollar for our knowledge anymore.

Interesting. I see you went someplace else. How did it work out for you salary wise? I'm curious, how is the industry paying. I've owned my own company for quite sometime now and am completely out of touch as to what the large companies are paying for highly qualified individuals.

Anybody know?