dewole10

Security system for a factory complex

Hi guys,

I gladly stumbled across this forum while searching for an ideal cctv solution. Here's the task I have at hand... I consult for a company that has got a factory complex and i want to watch a couple of entrances, gates, a car park and a weigh bridge. My client wants to have remote control and access to the video feeds and stored video over the Internet.

I am considering placing vandal-resist domes high up on factory walls over the entrances to look down and ahead to see who's coming and bullet cameras to cover the grounds and main gate. On the whole, there would be about 12 cameras. What DVR would you advise that would hold about 7 days worth of video and what make of cameras (weatherproof day and night).

I've been looking at Nuvico but i'm not sure. While i'm looking for good quality, i'm also looking to keep costs low. And then there's the little issue of powering the cameras and mode of connection to the DVR. I haven't seen a post as long as mine on any of the threads but i beg you to pardon me

I would very much welcome any advice i could get from you veterans. Thanks a lot for your time!