paratonerali

constant ip(static) webview

im trying to view my cams on web.i have a static ip.but when i type my ip to explorer first a pass and user field comes and then modems setup comes to screen.i cant configure my ip with tcp-ip.

modem is aztech DSL305EU

dvr is 9808

Hello my dear friend,

the thing you are trying to do is correct but on one point you are doing mistake. the mistake is that the internet connection you are accessing is only one.

in short, when you enter the static ip of your DSL modem from your private network(LAN) it will open your DSL modem's setting rather to open the camera page.

Solution:-

Try to open that static ip from another internet connection.

regards,

Garvesh Bharania

+91 99250 74433

I looked up your modem model and it appears that your model is some sort of modem/router

Use the USB connection to connect to your PC. Use the Ethernet connection to connect to the DVR. The modem then defaults to router mode.

You need to set a port on the DVR and then port forward in the router.

e.g. route port 8080 to IP address of router

When you type in your IP address, you have to add the port number to the end e.g. 192.168.1.1:8080 to connect to the DVR

When you are typing your IP address in the browser, you are being directed to the Router admin as port 80 (web port) is set up as the remote management port for the router. You can change this or use a different port number for the DVR