veetech

Ebooks about CCTV

Hi , i would greatly apprecieate if you guys could provide me with some ebooks about cctv system , like installation tips , or lens types for example.

or maybe you know a good book that i could buy somewhere , i was trying to locate some info on searchengines but without any good result , I've also read all the articles on this site.

Big THANK YOU to the authors.

Thanks for help

Here are a couple of sites to check out:

Security CEU - online training and certification (securityceu)

LTC - a good source for books and training (ltctrainingcntr) - Charlie Pierce of LTC is an acknowledged expert in the field and an excellent speaker and trainer.

Sorry but I'm too new to post websites. Add the appropriate web suffix and com to the parentheses. I'll post these and other links here when my 10 days are up.

Here are a couple of sites to check out:

Security CEU - online training and certification (securityceu)

LTC - a good source for books and training (ltctrainingcntr) - Charlie Pierce of LTC is an acknowledged expert in the field and an excellent speaker and trainer.

Sorry but I'm too new to post websites. Add the appropriate web suffix and com to the parentheses. I'll post these and other links here when my 10 days are up.

Is there anyone of you guys who has finished any of this courses ? and maybe you something to tell us others about it ? Are they any good?

And how is that : The Professional's Guide to CCTV Manual

Thanks

I use an older version of "The Professional's Guide to CCTV Manual" to train technicians. It's very comprehensive but very long.

Hello, if you’re looking for tips, there are lots of sites out there. We offer free tech support even for non customers. Not trying to self promote, but give us a call for free advice.