peanut

wireless system to watch mare foaling Urgent help needed

Don't let them get to you for tring to help them. I know it's strange but some people really do think it's okay to complain when they get free advise from professionals. I just blackball them...

not sure why you are taking this attitude ?

I acknowledged everyone's advice and thanked them .

Scorpion's post whilst with the best of intent does not address the issue or the subject of my post . Scorpion acknowledged this and graciously apologised (although he didn't need to.)

You it seems would rather hyjack my thread to argue/flame with everyone trying to help me , with discussion about cable types

Thank you!

You are correct. I apologize. I did not mean to disrupt the postings.

I should be more clear when I write "advice for others". I know a lot of do it yourselfers read these post and I just wanted to have a bell go off because someone else had found a solution to their problem.

Again I apologize to those just starting out in the business for the first time, or the DIY that just needed a trick to save hiring a digging crew.

Thanks!

Thank you for your post scorpion. Your apology has made me feel rather humble and ungrateful . Apologies if I came across as rather ungracious ,not intended really. Perhaps we should make your post a sticky or start a new forum title for general install advice