nalexia

Warehouse Installation

Hi Guys

i have just been asked to install a system into a warehouse and as this is my first major installation i was hoping you could give me your views on which type/make of cameras you would suggest as they would need to operate in the dark (IR) but be able to record an image 20-30 mtrs away with as much clarity as possible also what type of video cable would you suggest over a distance of 100+ mtrs

Cheers

once they see the cost for the high end ir cameras for that application they will probably tell you they will leave lights on at night and use regular cameras.. i have done a few warehouses and thats usually the routine.. but extreme is a great line for ir

Hi Guys

thanks for the info but i think you are right think they will probably have a heart attack at the price as they need 8 of them. are there anymore cameras that will do the job at a more realistic price and if so where can i source them from on a trade basis in the uk.

Cheers

Hi

Still learning so i need all the help i can get, so i get it right, as there could be more installations to follow on from this one so i need to provide a system up to the job at a realistic price.

cheers