Agent_Jay23

Who sells Honeywell CCTV Products?

Anyone know where I can buy Honeywell CCTV Products?I only know about ADI but dont wanna use them.Can you guys post some links to where i can buy Honeywell CCTV products for good prices?Or maybe even a distributor?Thanks!

Honeywell Video = Extremely overpriced gear. I looked at it in the past, and ran from it quick. You would be better off selling all Extreme CCTV and Panasonic gear (which is much better), at those price ranges.

A colleague here is an Ademco Alarm Distributor in the Bahamas, and sell CCTV gear, and even they wont go near Honeywell Video.

Honeywell Video = Extremely overpriced gear. I looked at it in the past, and ran from it quick. You would be better off selling all Extreme CCTV and Panasonic gear (which is much better), at those price ranges.

A colleague here is an Ademco Alarm Distributor in the Bahamas, and sell CCTV gear, and even they wont go near Honeywell Video.

I agree that honeywell video prooducts is overpriced, and especially their DVR's!!!!Man!But the reason im hunting down a Honeywell Video Distributor is because I have a customer that has Honeywell Video in one of his stores.And in his other store he wants me to match the quality of the cams and the internet display aswell.The cam i have to match is a Honeywell "HD3VC4A" Indoor dome 330 TVL i think.And also he has a Honeywell "HRHD16C160" DVR.I cant find any of them but would like to replace them with either the same Type and Brand or either a different Type or Brand once its quality is equal or better.