Tim

.00001 Lux camera - Ultra Low Light Sensitivity

That sensitivity level is when using Thermal or Infared.

There are many cameras now adays that do that, particularly ExtremeCCTV LRX cameras, even Exview with high range Spectral Response. From reading the specs, it is using Sony ExaveHAD CCD, which is used on alot of other low light IR response cameras.

Main thing to look for is the normal lux level with no FP, and using for example a F:1.2 lens. I cant see that anywhere there, but will take a look. Some companies just dont post that info. most like Panasonic, Kalatel, Sanyo, Extreme, etc, do however so not to fool anyone.

Interesting produts none the less, ive seen the Sunstar camera before, but I chose to go with Extreme's products, not as expensive as thermal, more consumer orientated.

If you want a real expensive solution, these are used on Police helicopters, Military, DEA Planes, etc. Worth checking out either way, some interesting products.

http://www.flirthermography.com/

ok

just call and get some more info and spec sheet for e1100

NightVista E1100 in new model ~$5k

sensitive 10-5 lux at 30fps, 640x480, 1/2", rs170, usb2,400-900nm,c-lens

battery operation 5v 1W, for all spec download the pdf file,so new that its not on company website at this time 9-7-y4

http://www.houstoncomputer.com/~dusan/files/cctv/intervac/e1100/E1100_9_7_04.pdf

so if you looking for best low light small low power camera that you can not buy at kmart this is it, and it not that expensive if looking for best only ~5k

for now for me this is outside of my price range so rory get one and let as see it how it works post the link to a webcam a e1100

dusan

I keep all my low light Infrared to Extreme CCTV.com - Its expensive - cheaper than that one though! - but its guaranteed to work and i have direct support from their engineer and the CEO of the company

By the way, you were mentioning resolutions and pps, i guess that is an IP camera not a CCTV camera? (Closed Circuit Television).