i have eyemax dvr-9120 pc base.p4,2.0 512 ram running windows xp pro.

My problem is remote viewing. I opened the ports that i need to open still I cant see the video. I can connect but no video i can tell that i connected coz i can see the events like motion detection. I can play the one that its recorded but the live video is black. I tried to connect to the local network no problem but from outside i cant see the video both web browser or eyemax dvr client..Im working on this almost a month i did all the things that is possible like changing the nwtwork card, upgrading memory, ichanged video card, change router. I dont know what else do I need to change.

Please help

I have the same problem with an ether9808 DVR card made by wave-p

Wish I could help, if you find out anything will you please post it here?

Have you tried eye-max tech support? I tried with wave-p but they will not help end users or individuals only their "agents".

i fixed it. i just make the port range wider 9092-9113 and its working. i spend 120 dollars for memory, video card and network card and neither one of them is the problem. well at least its working

i have imax 9120 just play around your router. ijust made the port range wider: Example your dvr port settings is 9091 in your router open 9091-9113 thats what i did and remember that u need to set your machine to static ip. go to ntwork connection right click your network connection and choose properties double click tcp/ip and choose use the following ip address

I have troubled over this for weeks, and finally discovered something. The client works on all my systems that have HD15 VGA cables to the monitor. The cameras show up black only on the system where I have a flat screen, and an HDMI cable from my high end video card to my flat screen. It must have something to do with the video codec from EyeMax not complying with digital displays.

Not true I have video on a 24 inch lcd monitor in digital you have to have ATI video card with hardware accelleration set to a lower setting 25 to 50 % does not like geovision cards.

eyemaxdvr port is 9091-9112

and default web port is 80 but you can change

you should open the protocal UDP/TCP

also you have to disable firewall setup or security setup

The port range has to be 25 ports wide. Also if you are remotely logging in, you may have to turn down your Hardware Acceleration