kensplace

Hi, and a favour.

To all those past and present, that I didnt get a chance to say hi to -

HI!!! Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun, they are a great set of forums.

One thing, can I ask a big favour, when people post, the answers people give often depend on the country you live in, so it *really* does help other people to answer you in more detail if you have fill in the location field in your profile.

Things like the TV system you use (PAL, NTSC, SECAM) depend on the country you live in, mains voltages, privacy laws etc all depend on where you live, so if you dont fill in your location field, no one knows where you live, and you could get really bad advice, or none at all, if people dont want to risk it, not knowing if the advice would apply.

Cheers folks.....

yes, but for me, i can't find the access where i can input my location. then what should i do?

Hi, click on Profile at the top, and look for a text box that says Location. Enter your location there.

Hi, click on Profile at the top, and look for a text box that says Location. Enter your location there.

"Profile Information

In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs or enter personal data into their profile until they have posted at least 5 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 10 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit "

is this column? if it is, seems i am not qualified to fill it yet. 10 days later i will try.