scorpion

ICRealtime DVR notes on the Flex 8

If you are not aware of it please be advised that the Flex 8 only shows 2 cameras at one time during playback!

I would not use this for a sherrifs dept training environment. The cameras are on a fake "house" in a live fire shooting range. They use this for an after action report after a live fire excercise.

IC Realtime says that the Pro will give me multiview playback. This is only over the internet. If your install does not use the internet, then do not use a Pro 8 as this is designed for a server room.

If you are designing a system, and your design calls for an ICRealtime DVR give Kandcorp a PM and tell him about your design.

http://www.cctvforum.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1353

With the new multiclient software for the FLEX series DVR's you do have the ability to perform more than 2 playbacks. But, again it is only via the software. Sorry it didn't work out at the sheriff training facility. You are aware of the prev. and next channel buttons available during playback at the DVR, correct? At least this will allow you to sequence quickly to the next or previous channel at the same time of the current playback, all without researching. Either way please let me know if you have any other quesitons in regards to our product line.

They were very impressed with the video play back. It had the clarity that they were demanding!

They are happy, the people who built the shoot house are happy, and I walk away being the hero!

Whew!