chewingyu

Security Policy - samples anyone?

I have been tasked to draw up a security policy for my company, and I am not talking about Info Security policies but for the general security of the premises.

I don't want to recreate the wheel. So, could someone help give me some samples of such security policies?

Any help or tip would also be welcomed.

Thanks

I am looking more for those one-page pledge type of policy rather than those guidelines/regulations that run more than a page. We already have a security manual for that.

So, anyone?

Access control - who has access to what areas.

- how are areas protected (fence, door, camera, access control device)

Alarms - who has access, when are areas armed, etc.

CCTV - what areas do you want everyone to know you watch (main entrances/exits)

Your question for help is a bit vague. Please give more detail.

Actually, I was asked to look at this example and drum up a similar one:

To achieve a safe and secured warehouse environment, [company]is committed to:-

1. Take all necessary measures to protect all employees and persons including its contractors, tenants and the general public within the building.

2. Take all necessary security measures to protect the assets of the Company and the Assets of its customers.

3. Strictly adhere and comply with all security requirements of the authorities and co-operate with the Singapore Police Force and other government authorities to prevent, investigate and detect crimes.

4. Provide appropriate training to ensure that all employees are equipped with sufficient knowledge and awareness on warehouse security.

5. Provide sufficient security equipments at the warehouse for the purpose of providing a safe and secured warehouse operation.

6. Closely monitor the Company’s security service providers to ensure that a high quality level of security services are rendered to the Company at all times.

7. Continually review the security performance of the Company and its security contractors from time to time.

8. Enforce the display of in-house passes by the workers/service crew/staff in each building.