mustang1978

I need help please

Hi everybody, i have a capture card for digital surveilliance , im trying to configure the system to let me see what happens from anywere but the disc that cames with the card and the cameras has a pirated serial number an the page of the software what let me see trought the internet request a valid serial number to let me configure the conection, can someone help me? how can i acces to my computer from internet and watch what is happen in my office, i really apreciate your help, and sorry for my english, tanks.

If its pirated, then we cant help you, as the forum only supports legitimate cards and software.

I would suggest contacting whovever you purchased it from with the proof that it is pirated and getting your money back and purchasing a legitimate one.

If its pirated, then we cant help you, as the forum only supports legitimate cards and software.

I would suggest contacting whovever you purchased it from with the proof that it is pirated and getting your money back and purchasing a legitimate one.

I agree. Don't think it's wise to try to safe money by cutting licencing corners. It's a dead end. What happens when there's a problem? Who do you contact? Nobody.

I would recommend going with a major manufacturer from that point of view.

However, to connect to your PC from the Internet you can use Windows Remote Desktop, or something like UltraVNC.

KB