Sign in to follow this  
kpatterson

Good evening all from a newbie to the board

Hello all,

My name is Kelly Patterson and I have owned a low voltage design and installation company here in the Houston, Texas area since 1999. Up until now I have gone thru several incarnations of what i think i should include in my business model offerings and after years of referring away the CCTV portion of some pretty substantial control jobs i have decided to make this this discipline one of my offerings. I have done a lot of research and bench testing of used products i have scrounged to gain some understandings of the mechanics. I am about to undertake my first real CCTV job, other than taking the signal provided to me by others and dumping it into my a/v distribution systems. I have spent several hours reading the board and hope to glean some information, and handholding maybe, from what appears to be a pretty knowledgable bunch. I am going to post the particulars of my in progress project in the appropriate forum and look forward to ya'lls helpful insights.

Thanks again and i hope that i can be an asset here on the board to possibly help others in some other areas of low voltage work in which I am much more proficient.

Sorry for so being long winded

Kelly Patterson

Digital_domicile

281-217-0809