qman

ALnet Limited time offer

Hello everyone, after sepending almost 40K on a new website (almost Done), we are going to be distributing the Alnet systems Exclusivelly, plus we got contracts from: G.E, Boch(phillips), Sony, JVC, Everfocus, Pelco, Silent Witness, to name a few, to sell their product lines to BOTH dealers and end-users (different Prices of course).

So for a limited time (2 weeks), I'm giving everyone here an offer:

The Alnet 4 port PRO version, regular $299.99.

for: 149.99 plus shipping.

Reason? To promote the product and for your guys to check out the site and tell me what you think

Any questions, please e-mail me with your forum screename, ONLY MEMBERS THAT I VERIFY THAT ACTUALLY ARE FROM THIS FORUM ARE ELEGIBLE FOR THIS OFFER!!

Hermin@shscomputers.com

Send me an E-mail at:

hermin@shscomputers.com

Website is will not be complete till march.

For everone's protection as well as mine, whoever wants a sample, E-mail me your shipping address, to get your total with shipping,

and then you can pay me thru paypal, where I'm a premier verified member.

Well, I have 2 takers so far, anyone else?, this offer is over on monday, I just want someone from this forum to have one and tell me and the rest of us what they think.

Well, I have 2 takers so far, anyone else?, this offer is over on monday, I just want someone from this forum to have one and tell me and the rest of us what they think.

I would but im broke and I have no credit card, at this time.

Let me see tomorrow if I can get my colleuge to use their creidt card to get one (or more), Id definately like to check it out. It would be perfect for my personal cameras as I cant afford much else than that anyway at this time! JK.

Ill see if I can get them to buy a few of them, as demos (like for me and their business and their home, the business will get great exposure as it is a large alarm monitoring co, they have aKalatel DVR already, but can sell this for a different market here.

Thanks

Rory

oh what the hell, ok

Alnet has given me 5 cards to leave at this price range for demos for you guys.

If you prefer, you can paypal this account:

herminsanchez@hotmail.com

Let me know guys.

at that price, you dont have to talk me down!

Like I said ill talk to my coleagues tomorrow, Im sure they will order one.

Rory

Dont; forget to get me an address so I can quote the shipping

ok, I can give you that now, its Nassau, Bahamas,as far as price go will be the same anywher on this 20 mile by 11 mile island

Ill get the exact address when they ok it.

Rory