alister

AV 760 Network connection

I have a AV Tech AV760 DVR. I need to do a download via the network port. I have loaded the software onto my laptop but since them have lost the CD and manual. I have tried to connect the laptop to the DVR back cannot get a an auto connection. Because i have lost the CD I don't have the IP address or the password. Could anyone help with either the IP address and password / any advise on connecting via the network port or better still with a manual.

Tell me if you have access to the DVR, or are you located away from the DVR, and can you make a phone call to the site of the DVR? We can ask them the IP address because it is located in the menu page.

You should still be able to connect using the remote software as it should remember the last IP address used. You can also open the address book, and enter the IP address, and you will be able to retain the information.

If you can hook up a cross over cable for a direct connection to a laptop, then you can connect to the DVR, and download the software from the DVR directly.

You do not need to set up the DVR with remote access, (unless you are not located at the DVR site),

You can install a "temporary" IP address in to the DVR through the menu pages.

Menu

Advanced

Network

1)NETWORK TYPE (STATIC):

Select NETWORK TYPE, press “-â€

Edited by Guest