jimski

pirated version of geovision

What version of this prog is pirated and how do u find out,we had some systems installed at my job and the prog freezes and sometimes messes up.I think this stuff is bogus.The dvr prog is gv-250

Does Geovision do anything about vendors who sale duplicate cards? Friend of mine has reported couple of companies via email to Geo but they didn't do anything about it and same companies are still selling them. Not a single reply from Geo... It almost seems like they really don't care. I also have a customer who came to me and told me that they were cheated and don't really know what to do about it... According to the invoice they didn't charge Tax as well...Any suggestions?

Does Geovision do anything about vendors who sale duplicate cards? Friend of mine has reported couple of companies via email to Geo but they didn't do anything about it and same companies are still selling them. Not a single reply from Geo... It almost seems like they really don't care. I also have a customer who came to me and told me that they were cheated and don't really know what to do about it... According to the invoice they didn't charge Tax as well...Any suggestions?

The hindsite suggestion is to research before purchasing anything from a distributor that you do not know and trust. I have received very quick responses from sales@geovision.com.tw when I have checked on the legitimacy of distributors of competatively priced Geo cards.

As far as illegitimate suppliers, the Better Business Bureau accepts business transaction complaints.

Ultimately, if it sounds too good to be true....aka Ebay, then it probably is. Do your homework, or avoid the risk altogether.