Gesualdo

adjustments

those cameras are tricky. You have to really make sure that the foam is all the way up against the cover and tight around the lens. Thats probably actually the problem. Do you have any pictures?

Will post some soon. The foam is pushing on the dome, frankly, it can make it a bit difficult to seat the dome. It clears up when I turn on the outside lights and even irises down, so I just need more light consistantly. Added a Ex26 illuminator before but it evidently still isn't enough. Just Spoiled now that I am comparing it to the ex82 I guess.

oh the ex82 is not something to compare with.

the ex40mnx are for very short range. The only way i have found you can mount them and get a good shot is to mount them on their back up against a wall. If you angle more than 45 degrees it will be a worthless shot

The picture is good day and night for angle, less than 45 degrees,picks up faces at door and truck in driveway, just a bit grainy at night. In fact, faces are washing out at the door with added IR. Looks like a light white rain at night without another light on in addition to IR.