----------------------------------------------

Easy to Learn, Easy to Work, Easy to Play

- 7" compact design and only 0.92kg

- Durable, shock-proof solid-state design

- Rich network and wireless connectivity

- Graphic user interface for simplicity and ease of use

- Over 40 built-in applications for learn, work and play

----------------------------------------------

Features: 7" screen compact design with only 2 pounds fully equipped. Durable, shock-proof solid-state flash based hard drive, avoids lost data during bumps, drops, and shakes. Rich choice of network and wireless connectivity. Graphic user interface for simplicity and ease of use with the included Linux small footprint OS, Xandros custom variant. Over 40 built-in applications for learn, work and play, or use your own OS (like XP or Linux).

http://eeepc.asus.com/en/guide.htm

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=0&l3=0&l4=0&model=1907&modelmenu=1

Should be neat ... I think I will wait until they get some more RAM in it though, then load XP to replace the included Linux .. anyone else played with this PC yet?

I just got a Q1 ultra samsung,check those out. It has everything I need in the field full XP, usb ports for printer ,keyboard built in wireless and bluetooth, RJ 45 net connection I bought a cheap exterior cd\dvd burner for the few times I need that to load a program the on board split keyboad is a bit hard to use but most of the time I just using the mouse anyway my fold up keyboard only takes a second to hook up if doing anything major.