haubica

Sony SSC-DC14 camera

I have this camera and wold like to use it for some kind of surveliance around the house. The problem is i have no clue how to work this thing. Would it work on the regular tv??? also, there are bunch of dip swithces in the back that I would need the explanation on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards, George

I have this camera and wold like to use it for some kind of surveliance around the house. The problem is i have no clue how to work this thing. Would it work on the regular tv??? also, there are bunch of dip swithces in the back that I would need the explanation on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards, George

whos it by, sanyo, sony or samsung??

I had a look at the camera you were talking about .....you had me worried for a moment when you said dip switches, I thought it may have been a ptz camera with camera address switches for a second.

This is a nice camera and the dips you are talking about are standard camera settings and depend on what application and light conditions the camera wil be in.

The easiest way (because all are different) is to post the abbreviations and we will explain what each position will do, failing that, here is a good glossary on camera terms. http://www.altechvision.com.au/pages/glossary_new.asp

Keep in mind that the letters you see near the dips are abbreviated, however the description may not be, for example AGC is Automatic Gain Control.

I hope this helped,