glf

Manufacturers with a good price/performance ratio

Hi, I'm fairly new of the video surveillance world,

I was browsing Asmag site looking for ip ptz outdoor dome cameras, and I've looked at a few seller websites; for now

I'm really impressed by the technical specs of Multipix and even their prices are very good.

Can someone suggest other manufacturers that offer products with a good price/performance ratio I should concentrate to deploy their products ? (name a few).

For example: Axis products have excellent technical quality, but their products are a bit priced.(Probably chinese products are unbeatable here...)

Thank you in advance.

Try Toshiba IK-WB21A, the quality is outstanding.

I always use this camera to demo at exhibition. It is the best mega pixel PTZ ever.

Otherwise try Vivotek PTZ series or ACTi IP speed dome. Both Taiwanese brand.

Try Toshiba IK-WB21A, the quality is outstanding.

I always use this camera to demo at exhibition. It is the best mega pixel PTZ ever.

This model is not outdor

Otherwise try Vivotek PTZ series or ACTi IP speed dome. Both Taiwanese brand.

Their prices are super high.

Multipix prices are much lower, and their specs impressing.

I think Multipix is an Oem manufacturer from Honk Ong, but I never heard of them and in the forums there are very few comments about their products, so I'm looking for opinions about this company and maybe some other better producer.

Hi, I'm fairly new of the video surveillance world,

I was browsing Asmag site looking for ip ptz outdoor dome cameras, and I've looked at a few seller websites; for now

I'm really impressed by the technical specs of Multipix and even their prices are very good.

Can someone suggest other manufacturers that offer products with a good price/performance ratio I should concentrate to deploy their products ? (name a few).

For example: Axis products have excellent technical quality, but their products are a bit priced.(Probably chinese products are unbeatable here...)

Thank you in advance.

In order to give you information that makes any sense, what will help is to understand what your application is... There are many high quality products in the market and it is not the best to buy items from the same manufacturer... Rather, pick up the most cost effective options from various manufacturer, thus gaining better performing system than an entire solution from only one manufacturer...

There are too many examples available how the above explanation works, but it is very much dependent on what you are trying to do. Obviously the first tier manufacturer products will be more expensive, but not that much, compared with second or third tier manufacturers for a simple reason... Major manufacturers have been then in the past and will be there tomorrow and that also they offer most of their products with full 3 years warranty...

Let us know what you want to do and I am sure you will have some good recommendations...

Good luck!