ronbo

LCD Monitor problems

Hi all

i have a flat screen monitor problems,........ it worked one day then a few days later it had gone, not the monitor but the image. now what i have got now is a strange start up where all the pixels change the colours of the rainbow then after 5 mins all goes black.

my only question.....

Is this the inverter?

or is it the bin for this one

thanks all

ron

Try shining a flashlight at one edge to see if there are any images, if there are then its the backlight that is bad, if not then possible inverter .

thanks for reply

na same problem but have notice that when its powering up that the power light flashes intermittently, i checked the power ect but all seems ok.

If the power light is flashing all the time, then you are not getting any signal, try connecting with a different source. Check your connections might be loose.

Hi all

i have a flat screen monitor problems,........ it worked one day then a few days later it had gone, not the monitor but the image. now what i have got now is a strange start up where all the pixels change the colours of the rainbow then after 5 mins all goes black.

my only question.....

Is this the inverter?

or is it the bin for this one

thanks all

ron

Ron, is monitor still under warranty?

If you monitor is still not working, well you still have a chance to win the PLCD-17B 17" LCD Video Monitor in the PEGASUS contest. You have until Jan 18th. GOOD LUCK