Sign in to follow this  
kevinmcf

Pelco Dx7016 hdd crash

I have a 7016 with a hdd crash I tried to copy system files to new hdd but NG. I am currently trying to get Pelco to sell me hdd but they want me to send unit in.

If anyone out there has software for a 7016 and make a copy or can duplicate a hdd please let me know.

also interested in what hardware was used to install a SATA hdd and how big hdd can be used in this case?

the PIII only can use 160GB ata66. Seagate ata66/100 works w/7200 speed. But limited to 160GB

thanks for any help

I have a 7016 with a hdd crash I tried to copy system files to new hdd but NG. I am currently trying to get Pelco to sell me hdd but they want me to send unit in.

If anyone out there has software for a 7016 and make a copy or can duplicate a hdd please let me know.

also interested in what hardware was used to install a SATA hdd and how big hdd can be used in this case?

the PIII only can use 160GB ata66. Seagate ata66/100 works w/7200 speed. But limited to 160GB

thanks for any help

Hey bud, I received your e-mail about this... Unfortunately, we do not support Pelco... sorry about that... If it was anything else, American Dynamics, Sanyo, Bosch, GE and even Panasonic, no problems...