Collin,

I tried to post a message for Rafal but always got this message

"In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs or enter personal data into their profile until they have posted at least 5 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 10 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks! "

I tried to clean it as much as possible but the email is long and I cannot find any personal data.

Can I send it to you so you can check it?

Darwal

I sent a PM to colin, so he should see this soon. I would assist but Im off to sleep now and wont be back online until later today. If this thread is still there at that time then I will do what I can to help. Thanks, Rory

Sure shoot it to me,

Collin (a) Low Voltage Online (dot) com

I think that message says 5 posts but in reality I think the rule is 10 posts or 10 days. Could be wrong though, those rules came after I had been here a while.

How can I send you a private email? I am also restricted

What can I do?

"Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages, or you have under 10 posts.

Any spam attempt will fail

Also, please do not use the PM system to send unsolicated advertising messages to members. If you try your account may be DISABLED. "

Yeah you'll actually have to use an email sending service outside of the forum to get it to go through. Luckily you are only a few posts away from being respected by the system.

Do realize all new members go through this, and it has slowed down the rush of crap that can overcome a forum. Before Larry started these measures it was much much worse.