Firefighter

That moment when they spot the cameras

The tree guys were very interested in the hik 3mp bullets once they spotted them. lol

I had them cutting some tree's down so I aimed it higher than normal while they did.

Screen shots. Camera is up about 18ft, then their probably 20ft out from the house.

244678_1.jpg

244678_2.jpg

244678_3.jpg

244678_4.jpg

244678_5.jpg

244678_6.jpg

Does two things.

1. Makes me giggle

2. Makes me wish I had audio...

It also keeps them honest. Sometimes I feel a little self conscious putting cameras on people. But then a story hits the news about break-ins and just yesterday, down a whole street in Queens kids shived tires in the sidewalls and not a single home had cameras to get anything. To me a homeowner can't afford NOT to have cameras in line these days. Btw, nice pictures.

Their just screen shots on the computer from the MileStone Xprotect go playback screen.... not actual snapshots from the program.

Firefighter,

You are well aware of how terrible people are to each other. I have been in law enforcement for over 10 years and people never cease to amaze me. Knowing how many people I make mad each day is why I have cameras.

Very nice face shots, very identifiable, I have a hik 3mp 4mm just above my back door that covers the door windows and door to the porch where they came in to rob me. They won't be doing that again without me getting some decent video and or snapshots. You really can't afford not to have cameras, dog(s) and or alarm system these days, there is a lot of scum out there.