xbmcnut

Unable to remote access Dahua IPC-HDB3200C

Hi there,

Have had this dome running for 24 months without issue but in the last few months, been having remote access issues. At the location where the camera is, you can login locally every time using either 'admin' or one of the user accounts.

Dahua_WAN.bmp

Dahua_PWD.bmp

However, when coming in remotely, I'm sometimes presented with a login screen that has the LAN/WAN check box showing and whenever this displays, you can no longer login.

Remote access is facilitated through a Vodafone supplied router that has had the camera IP added to the DMZ so it's not a port issue. The only thing I can think is that somehow the router is interfering with remote access?

Anyone else seen this LAN/WAN login screen?

Which browser are you using. These cameras get proper funny about the plugins.

Latest version of chrome works great but you need to click the red jigsaw puzzle peice on the right hand side of the browser bar and enable plugins.

Additionally the IP cameras have a secondary account 888888 and password 888888.

See if you get the same problem there

@TechnicalTony,

Have tried FF, Chrome, IE and Safari. All work locally. Replaced Router yesterday for newer Vodafone one and when tested at the shop (using 3G), worked first time. Got someone remotely to test using Safari and they logged in and out two times, no problem. An hour later, it stopped again presenting us with the LAN/WAN login prompt which means no access. Very strange...

This is mind boggling to me because the LAN/WAN options are what I see over 80% of the time when logging into any Dahua recorder. I've never had any issues so I've never bothered looking into it. I have no idea if it's model or firmware dependent or somehow related to internet service.

This is the second time this issue has been posted within the last week and a half. I would love for someone to post a proven solution or answer/clarification to this if they have any; the other thread went nowhere last time I checked.