cybrmartian

Spot out Monitor

Ok here is the Scenario I have a Customer who already had a very bad very old 16 Channel Standalone that I recently upgraded to a 6480 EXP and everything is great he loves the system. I normally use Geovision systems myself but figured I would give this card a try and if it was too terrible or he did not like it I would put in a Geovision card for him. Needless to say so far so good and the card is working like a charm for him.

Only one Issue. He has a spot monitor out going to a Monitor in his Store front for his customers to see. ( I normally set just a entry camera on the Customer display but this customer wants all his cameras to Autoscan Which I suggested against but the Customer is always Right and that is what he wants) Here is the problem He want's them all to Autoscan EXCEPT 1 camera which is the camera to his safe (Obvious Reson). I have not found out how to do this. I can put in a fixed display which I initially did for him and not have that one displayed but he wants the cameras the be full screen and autoscan which it allows, but does not allow you to choose not to display one camera. I have went into the camera setup and set the camera not to display but it is enabled and is recording and It is still displaying on the spot monitor.

Any Suggestions on how I get this to do it through the software without having to do it externally via seperate hardware? You think it would be able to do this.

Matt

Look at the checkboxes in the main system configuration. I know, goofy place to stick that but it's there.

Also you might play with alarms and pop-ups or thats what I have been playing with anyway. This way cams with motion will be on more often then cams with no motion. In my case its if any front cam has motion send the sequence front overview, then front door. Which makes logical sence as you need not wait through all the other cams just to get back to see who is at the door.

i found the Check boxes but they are all greyed out I knew where that stuff was if i could uncheck that I am sure it would not be a problem but something has it greyed out somehow. i can go into the advanced but if you do that and set autoscan they are greyed out there as well. I could do a fixed and set it up but he wants this thing to be one camera on the screen at a time and to autoscan.

Matt

Go under Setup - system and you select which cameras you want to display out of TV out port of the DVR card. I just tested it with my NV5000 system and I have done what you are looking for on NV6480exp card but I don't that system in front of me.

i found the Check boxes but they are all greyed out I knew where that stuff was if i could uncheck that I am sure it would not be a problem but something has it greyed out somehow. i can go into the advanced but if you do that and set autoscan they are greyed out there as well. I could do a fixed and set it up but he wants this thing to be one camera on the screen at a time and to autoscan.

Matt

Dear customer,

You can now update our latest version 7.3 version on our official website.

http://www.avermedia.com/averdigi/Support/DownloadDetail.aspx?id=81

You can go to advanced and select the auto scan channels.

Please let us know if you still can't find it is working.

Thanks.

The check box is greyed out in previous version. However, in 7.3, this option in enabled, I suppose AVerMedia heard what you want, hahaha...