kezia932

Zeus DVR How do i Hook Up the DVR to the Internet

i am on ntl cable i don't have a static ip but the ip address don't change that much. I have a belkin Router. I know my ip address gateway address and sub mask address.

the problem i have is when i saved and rebooted the dvr my connection on my computer came up with another device is using the net work.this would be my dvr i lost the connection on my computer. Anyone know what i should do here, and how do i get the dvr so i can view my cameras from work useing another computer .

from work. The dvr is connect to router, at the moment the dvr as default settings in the network and any help plzzz

ps all cams are up and working ok just need to know how to set dvr up to internet setting

ps all cams are up and working ok just need to know how to set dvr up to internet

i am on ntl cable i don't have a static ip but the ip address don't change that much. I have a belkin Router. I know my ip address gateway address and sub mask address.

the problem i have is when i saved and rebooted the dvr my connection on my computer came up with another device is using the net work.this would be my dvr i lost the connection on my computer. Anyone know what i should do here, and how do i get the dvr so i can view my cameras from work useing another computer .

from work. The dvr is connect to router, at the moment the dvr as default settings in the network and any help plzzz

ps all cams are up and working ok just need to know how to set dvr up to internet setting

Belken router, is this a network server or are you using your pc as a server because you need a server for a network, check with belken

ps all cams are up and working ok just need to know how to set dvr up to internet