kensplace

Driver for SUC110 Ip camera?

Any one have, or know where you can download a driver/manual for the

SUC110 IP camera?

Looks like this one

75368_1.jpg

Its working on the IP address on the camera, showing a image fine, but the CD that came with it is damaged, and totally unreadable...

Cant figure out the settings etc very well as the video server is currently in chinese or japenese or some other unreadable to me language....

Never mind (unless someone does come across one) I have managed to get it working great.

Spent a while downloading some different IP camera software packages, till I found one that worked. Netcamera works, it can view the camera, record the camera, and change settings on the camera, so looks like it could be the actual software that I needed..

Sent a email to the manu asking for a driver, but not heard anything back yet....

Wonder if I can get it to work on geo somehow....

Never mind (unless someone does come across one) I have managed to get it working great.

Spent a while downloading some different IP camera software packages, till I found one that worked. Netcamera works, it can view the camera, record the camera, and change settings on the camera, so looks like it could be the actual software that I needed..

Sent a email to the manu asking for a driver, but not heard anything back yet....

Wonder if I can get it to work on geo somehow....

Hi Kensplace, glad to hear you have the problem fixed. But anyway, if you want information about this camera, I can help. They're just using Imagia Chipset that is common so not strange you can find software compatible.

You're welcome PM me.

rgds, dove