eyeonutech

Real Time at D1 Resolution

I just wrote on another thread about these guys. I have been in this industry as a consultant since I retired from the US Federal Service a few years ago. I have gone through several "manufacturers" meaning bringing stuf frm abroad and slapping their name on it and calling themselves manufacturers.

These guys are different, they actually do their own R&D design some of the equipment from the chip level. I didn't realize the knowledge base these guys had till I spoke to their Chief Engineer and Co-CEO and realized these guys are real manufacturers. Though some of the equipment is just assembly of parts in cost effective ways w/o sacrificing quality, most of their lead technology, their Hybrid and Analog CAT5 Solutions are actually innovative technologies and not the compiling of existing technologies. As such their equipment is US GSA approved which is important to me as I sell to gov't Contractors. These means nothing Chinese or Taiwanese.

These guys are different, they actually do their own R&D design some of the equipment from the chip level. I didn't realize the knowledge base these guys had till I spoke to their Chief Engineer and Co-CEO and realized these guys are real manufacturers. Though some of the equipment is just assembly of parts in cost effective ways w/o sacrificing quality, most of their lead technology, their Hybrid and Analog CAT5 Solutions are actually innovative technologies and not the compiling of existing technologies. As such their equipment is US GSA approved which is important to me as I sell to gov't Contractors. These means nothing Chinese or Taiwanese.

May be u should mention that u work for them

I just wrote on another thread about these guys. I have been in this industry as a consultant since I retired from the US Federal Service a few years ago. I have gone through several "manufacturers" meaning bringing stuf frm abroad and slapping their name on it and calling themselves manufacturers.

Many products on their web page is made in Asia, Cameras: Korea/China/Taiwan - More specific Seoul/Shenzhen/Taichung! DVR cards is probably Hikvision based with an OEM software from NUUO, if I am wrong they can send me a sample of the software and I will then admit I am wrong if I am!

JD

Many products on their web page is made in Asia, Cameras: Korea/China/Taiwan - More specific Seoul/Shenzhen/Taichung! DVR cards is probably Hikvision based with an OEM software from NUUO, if I am wrong they can send me a sample of the software and I will then admit I am wrong if I am!

JD

I think u right

and "alasl01" works there

Well, they have a great money back guarantee. They put their money where their mouth is, now you can too.

Order their machine if it is not what they state it is, return it for a full refund. They will send demo's at no charge but only to large companies i.e. NAPCO, STANLEY, NISCAYAH which they are working with. If you are at those levels then they most likely will. If not do an outright purchase, its as they say here in the US a risk free trial.

It is interesting that those that know nothing about me or my company are accusing me of working for Innotech Security.

My Employer/Company: Veranda Technical Consulting, Inc.

Feel free to research; www.sunbiz.org

Is a woman owned small business, providing security and technical consultation to US DoD and other federal governmental agencies. It is registered in the CCR. What I finde very interesting is that those accusing me of working for them aren't stating where and whom they work for.

The reason I state this is again, if there are any parts of these systems that were either Chinese or Taiwanese this equipment could not be sold to these agencies. As per GSA guidelines they inspect all equipment prior to adding to a specific schedule. For those that understand this, these lines have been added to schedule 17 and 84 in varous comapnies GSA schedules. Now as far as Korean and Japanese parts they do have some i.e Sony Chips etc... Nuuo? not a chance its from Tw.

It is interesting that those that know nothing about me or my company are accusing me of working for Innotech Security.

My Employer/Company: Veranda Technical Consulting, Inc.

Feel free to research; www.sunbiz.org

Is a woman owned small business, providing security and technical consultation to US DoD and other federal governmental agencies. It is registered in the CCR. What I finde very interesting is that those accusing me of working for them aren't stating where and whom they work for.

The reason I state this is again, if there are any parts of these systems that were either Chinese or Taiwanese this equipment could not be sold to these agencies. As per GSA guidelines they inspect all equipment prior to adding to a specific schedule. For those that understand this, these lines have been added to schedule 17 and 84 in varous comapnies GSA schedules. Now as far as Korean and Japanese parts they do have some i.e Sony Chips etc... Nuuo? not a chance its from Tw.

hmm

Luis Alas - National Sales Manager of Innotechsecurity

your nick name is "alasl01" right?

what a coincidence

can u explain ?

Alberto Laslo the 1st

and yes their National Sales Manager is Luis Alas and their Latin American Sales Manager is; Luis Morato

Co-CEO's Moshe Luski and Devin (not sure of the last name as I don't deal with them)

Anything else?

Last I will write on my identity which has absolutely nothing to do with this equipment. My name is Alberto Laso (sorry typo previously) the alasl01 was something yahoo recommended years ago and I still use it. My dad was a Jr and so on (as far as the first) and no I am not a MR. Howell.

Now going back to the subject at hand which was the equipment. People arguing origin of equipment without even seeing one in person. It is so odd, that some would be so sure of themselves to give something a label without knowing anything about a company or getting one of their products and check it out. It appears that those that are doing this are more concerned with putting down a competitor than actually researching a new company. Next you will say is that Arecont and Lumenera are chinese products? I use these guys mega pixel cameras and speak highly of them too. Are they some chinese knock-off too? Or am I an employee of them? In fact I use these mega pixel cameras with the Innotech Hybrid cause it can handle mega pixel cameras up to a 9 mp resolution. Is it that you are manufacturers more concerned in competition?

I didnt want to get in this, and to me it really doesnt matter (other than the couple self advertising posts), but how do you explain this?

http://twitter.com/alasl01

http://www.linkedin.com/in/luisalas

basic search on google.

Look, its okay, just stop the self advertising please.

Thats all that we would ask. Like everyone else you are welcomed to put a link in your signature.

In South Africa when it comes to Chinese products I am a bit weary. Their product all seem to be mass produced with the intention that if it breaks you will buy a new one. Before 1994 I used to do reconnaissance for the SAP & in the clothing industry you find they like to slap false labels on their product Like Addidas, Levi, Devin but with proper inspection you will see it is not really the product. A pirate DVD usually has a blue tint on the recorded side.