is someone else playing with it

Is it on auto focus or are they manually focusing it?

Looks pretty good, day night cam right?

Nice picture baywatch,

Had me worried though; I looked at the time display and thought I was late for an appointment. I think that's the current time at the factory in the Far East

I've registered the camera as a tourist aid (the pub its on was used by a famous poet & drinker called Dylan Thomas) and it should be exempt from the data protection act (hopefully)

As long as nobody is able to observe and identify the activity of an individual 'data subject', you should be o.k.

I noticed that some of the settings can clearly identify passers by, but unless anyone makes a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner, there's probably more chance of hell freezin' over than that happening!

I wonder what Dylan would have made of all these CCTV cameras ....

One other thing about the camera, we are not using it for recording only as a viewing platform for people to get an idea of the area where Dylan Thomas lived.

I think he wouldn't have liked cameras as he was quite a rebel, but he had a wicked mind so maybe he would have brought them into his stories.

Under MilkWood with cctv?

Now there's a thought...

Just a final point on the DPA, it isn't actually about recording so much as using CCTV to monitor a subjects 'activities'. If an individual can view a monitor to observe another persons activity, and identify them from that, then DPA notification is required.

More barking than Battersea Dogs Home!!!

(english humour guys, barking = mad, and BDH is one of the most famous animal rescue centres in the world - lots of dogs there .... you get the picture)