Trioxide

Geovision and CQC

Anybody using Geovision and have it integrated with CQC? I have GV-850 card and would like to have the Geovision software trigger CQC if an event happens, like motion on cameras. Would love to know if there has been an success with this via software or do you have to purchase the IO card to get an output?

Charmed Quark windows automation software and touchscreen designer, I have done a couple few.

Edit: With Geovision would will most likley need an IO controller. That or sniff the COM port connected to one.

I just sold a Geo system to a CQCer last night as a matter of fact. lol

Charmed Quark windows automation software and touchscreen designer, I have done a couple few.

Edit: With Geovision would will most likley need an IO controller. That or sniff the COM port connected to one.

I just sold a Geo system to a CQCer last night as a matter of fact. lol

What do you mean by sniff a COM port? WOuld like to get by without purchasing a IO controller. Is there a way to invoke a command in software that CQC could see as they are both on the same computer.

Found a program to give me virtual serial ports. How can you get Geovision to see one of those ports? I can see the port but Geovision wants a Device also, which I don't have. Anybody do anything like this before? Will this work for me so I can send an output via the virtual port and then CQC can see it?