sharklvr7

DVR Spec HELP

We have been using avtech DVRs for about 6 months and have had many issue with them. After reading all the posts in here I can see why.

Here is what we require:

4/8 CH Video

4 CH Audio

LAN Access via IE or Client Software

CD-R and USB Backup

MPEG4 Compression

We are not looking for a sub $500.00 DVR. But under $1000 would be nice. I need somthing more industrial and was looking at Pelco, GE Kalatel and Samsung but wanted to get some professional advice before we purchase our next lot. We are looking for at least 100 units and after reading some of the stuff in here I think I am more confused than ever.

Any help would be appriciated.

I use ICRealtime FLEX series www.icrealtime.com all the time.

4/8/16 Ch Models

Audio Inputs on all channels

Built In CD-RW

H-264 Compression

Internet Access

Mouse Control

Up to D1 Quailty on the R30 upgrade machine

The internet access and the ease of use are the best parts, downsides only has 2 channel playback. But in the coming months i think there will be 4 channel playback.

is the playback with 2 screen at a time on site or on the internet? what is the maximum fps per channel of ICrealtime? also for the R30 upgrade how much would it cost?

you can contact them directly and get setup as a dealer for pricing in the quantities you require. Looks very impressive compaired with Avtech. I will gladly spend the extra $300.00 for this DVR.