nomi421

Need help with a card.

Hi there.

I am new to this stuff. i have to install Camera System for my Restaurant. I am looking for a Dvr card for 6 Cameras with real time recording. I have a pc with Windows Vista home premium in it. My budget is $350-400. for the card. Sorry but thats all i can afford at this moment.

Soo please Tell me which one should i buy and from where should i buy. and would i be able to view those cameras on the internet?

Thank You.

Please forgive me if it has already been posted anywhere else.

You'll need an 8 channel 240 fps card for realtime. I don't think you'll find any good ones in that price range. You might be better off using your computer for something else and pick up a stand alone instead. Take a look at this one. I know it's a little out of your budget but....[edit by mod-store link removed]

You could also take your chance with ebay

On second thought, try and find a Eyemax 9240 card. It's a Magic Radar card. they're not bad. Not sure if it works with Vista though and you'll need to make sure your motherboard has an Intel chipset. Here's one place, but maybe you can find it cheaper somewhere else [edit by mod-store link removed] Yes, it will be viewable over the internet.

with all though respect why not save up your money and get a good system, I see people everyday pay for cr@p like cosco stuff, then go ahead and buy a good system afterwards, now you spent money twice...

Save your money and buy a good system also get more than you need if you think you need 5 get an 8 channel dvr you alway need more than you think...

Eyemax cards are not VISTA friendly yet. Plus a 9240 card will cost him more than his budget. RETAIL PRICE.

NOW BACK ON MY SOAP BOX.

YOU SHOULD SPEND 10% OF WHAT YOUR BUSNESS IS WORTH TO PROTECT IT. This comes from trade shows not just a figure I come up with.

On second thought, try and find a Eyemax 9240 card. It's a Magic Radar card. they're not bad. Not sure if it works with Vista though and you'll need to make sure your motherboard has an Intel chipset. Here's one place, but maybe you can find it cheaper somewhere else [edit by mod-store link removed] Yes, it will be viewable over the internet.

Hey thanks a lot. i am getting this 9240 card for a good price from their Direct dealer under my budget. as for windows vista. i think i will just remove windows vista from my pc and install windows xp in there. that should work. tomorrow i am going to pick up the card.

Thanks a lot once again.

May be i will need more help to setup on the internet.

Thanks again

Goodluck as I am a eyemax dealer and your budget price is less than my cost for a eyemax 9240 card with version 5.1.4.0 software I will say make sure you are buying a true eyemax card and not a clone. I only know of 1 US wholeseller for eyemax cards.