dopalgangr

EB1304NET for $### Retail

Dont wanna break any rules so PM me if your interested in where to purchase this for this price. I think its a pretty good deal if you ask me.

I would be interested in the source for the DVR!

[edit by mod squad]

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Please keep the dealer prices to PMs .. thats simply a "retail" store selling at dealer price. When we say only list Retail pricing that means Suggested Listed Price, not just what an online Retailer may advertise it at, so basically for most products it will almost always be approx double the standard dealer cost. These guys are probably just not making much off the product is all, and probably limited to no warranty. Either way, pricing has to be kept to standard Retail levels on the forum to protect other dealers that are members here and or the forum advertisers.

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3144

Thanks.

PS. Stores like that which are selling at dealer prices to end users are killing the industry.

Edited by Guest

Sorry, didnt realize it was a dealer price because it specifically says retail, dont know about the warranty but thats why I didnt list the source publicly

I didnt know what MSRP was... Just trying to spread the wealth

I just tried to order one of these units. I'm not too sure if I ordered from the same site mentioned. The price was EXCELENT! My order was cancelled, and out of stock. I know the moderators don't want me to post a store name, or price. I just registered on this site, so I am PM LOCKED. Can someone help me out? Perhaps the mods will unlock me......? Thanks in advance.