msnancy

Say Hi

Hi Friends,

Nice meeting you all

I am Nancy from Shenzhen China, I am a Forum lover,you can find me in lots of Chinese forums or communities, cas here can have many new good friends and share feeling nd experience together.

I work in S&P Industrial co.,ltd (called chinacctvgadgets) as marketing manager, I love this job but don't like my boss, he really don't know how to promote our CCTV cameras to international market, worse more ,he don't believe my marketing team, he said promotion investment wastes of money. Very bad ,right ! it is very pity so nice surveillance cameras only limit to China market, foreign customers never know S&P unless he change his mind.

forget about this muss, I should be positive in work and life, today it is happy day, cas I am here ,I can know you and you can know me.

Actually I am always doing source work before this job, so I know and have contacts with lots of excellent Chinese factories, so if you need some CCTV sourceing information or suggestions ,you can ask me or leave send me message,maybe I can give you a big help , hehe,OK, stop here, be good!!!

Edited by Guest

Hello!

Welcome to the threads!

Thank you for the picture!

We are really devastated to hear of the news! Our prayers go out to the families.

Children dying needlessly! I think people can feel this pain no matter what ones religion, or way of life. Tragedy has a way of bringing everyone together.

I hope this brings us all closer together, and I hope we can become friends rather than two opposing forces in the world.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Don't know what happened to my original post, was sure that I had done this welcome the other day. Better late than never, and by the way some of my favorites on my hotmail contacts are in China. Sorry this did not show up the other day!

Thanks Scorpion warm concernings and prayers and Rick second welcome, in this disaster we get lots of supports from international friendly countries, Chinese people are very appreciated and will remeber that for ever, we are friends stay Harmonious together in the world.