Forestarius

CCTV records office worker during rampage

LOL pretty lame security .. and then other workers .. why didnt they grab the guy ?? Soon as he threw that monitor I would have tackled him and tied him up with something.

That was awesome. That dude flipped out! I wanna see what the did to him when the 2 guards tackled him. Looks like the beat the poop out of him...

They kicked the chocolate fish out of him!!!

Speaking of chocolate fish....... Don't they get chocolate fish from Cocoa Beach to feed to Shamu at Sea World???

LOL!

Could you image what those cops are going to do with him when they get there, russian cops don't play around. Man he is going to wish he was crazy.

Where is the link?

I would have to agree with you as I have been sent alot of those kind of video links.

I always thought "Boy it sure was a good thing that the CCTV installer just happened to point that camera in that direction that had nothing to do with a real installation"!

Speaking of You Tube, my favorite video so far is the Swear Jar!!

LOL!!

Yep it was a hoax, it was a Russian Movie Director testing out the waters before the launch of a movie .. something like that. It was on the news just a few days ago.