qman

General DVR card Software

Let me try this again.

A while back, I had a problem with a certain DVR company, and ythey basically gave me 100 dvr cards, but the software was protected by Dongle keys, which had to be activated on the internet.

to make a story short, the company is gone, and I'm stuck with the cards with no way to make the software work.

The older guys here know what I am talking about, but there is a whole new people here, so I'm asking anyone here if they know of a stand alone DVR software that would work wiht any card. Thanks for the help!

Have you asked any programmers who know assembly to crack the software for you?

If it is basic protection it may not be too hard and since you said the company is out of business then there shouldn't be a concern over copyright... right?

On a side note, anyone been able to get the Eye Max Dvr software working with the Anykeeper cards? It looks like the same cards and same company but that is the newest version of the software with some nice looking features...

I would first ask.... why the company went out of biz. But, I can get you in contact with someone to remove the protection. Send me a PM.

j

You could also try getting the dongles off of e-bay...probley not enough but you might be able to find a few.