scorpion

Hey si_kungs!!

Hey si_kungs,

How is everything in the Philippines??

I hope all is well with you, and your family!

everything is ok .just got your pm . sorry i was not aware that you created a topic on test bench.

competition here is tough. also most of the products here are for low end market. people tend to look at the price rather than the quality.

just done a 3 day job on a supermarket here. had problems with the CAT5E its weird that only the green and orange pair have good picture quality while the rest are distorted and bad.

how are you scorpion? how's florida ? how's your business?

It depends on whether you enjoy installing cameras in the rain while lightning strikes over head!!

LOL!

I wear it all the time to prevent martian's from sending me messages with telepathy, and to prevent people from reading my mind!!

LOL!

Edited by Guest

Hey!!

Just Enjoyed such installtion in the heavy rains & thunderstormed area 2 a hill station , here in India with an System Integrater...so can fill what scorpion had enjoyed!!

That is too an outdoor installtion!!! on the top of the hill....it's one day trip there!!

Cheers!!

Kalp.

Photo-0047.jpg.a49aefb3fd5e2856a125461acb2e73ec.jpg

One wrong step to one side does not look to bad, but the other wrong step looks like a real bad day!

Nice Pic!

Of course not!!

Cost of Human(My technician ) is much more than screw driver or anything thing nonliving!!!

But Precausion is very imp...

On more story...

One of my technician was installing the camera on 18 ft Pole.. with same kind of arrangement as pentioned in first snap.. and was speking over mobile for technical support..........................

& oooooooooops suddenly the mobil falled down!!

No need to say what had happen to Nokia N72...

Kalp.