Hi all im new here. Im an LP supervisor at Shopko and am setting up some of my own cameras, i just got a panasonic wv-bl204 but it didnt come with a power supply. I would like to know where the best place to get one is and what i exactly need. it says it required 24v ac 60hz 3.5w. It also has a ground and numbered 1 and 2 connections for the power supply what are three for?

yes once you get the same specs, a 24VAC, problem is it wont have any screw terminals so you will have to splice the wire that comes with it. I have used one in the past though as thats all i could get at the time, actually it is still in place working.

Rory

Hey Becausehowcome...

This product has been obsolete for a while now and it is the 570TVL B&W camera from Panasonic. The replacement model is WV-BP334. According to the specs, the required transformer should be at least 24VAC with 40VA capacity.

Rory, the URL above for the transformer (you called it "heck of a long link") is giving a lot of information, if you really look at it. As long as it may be, you can view what it exactly has there - Power Supply, the product code, it is 24VAC and 50VA capacity with built in Green LED light and resettable fuse... May be very long, but offers information before someone goes there...

Hope this helps..

Levon

thanks for all you help. i bought one from radio shack and it works great, i didnt have to splice because it came with a universal end that has different attachments and one was two bare wires. I know the camera is old i just bought it for my fitting room entrance got it on ebay for $30 with a lens and it works great. thanks again