joefranjoe

Remote viewing AVC760, using a mobile phone.

I've just set up a CCT system using a AVC760 DVR. I've heard that you can use a mobile phone to view remotely. I have a HTC620 phone which uses WM6. Does anybody know what software I need and where to get it, to make this happen. Thanks.

You need to D/L Supervisor (V787) or EagleEyes.

Joe, any update on getting your mobile to work with the DVR video?

Odd Ballz,

I did get it working OK using the mobile for about one day, but it stop working, not sure why?

The way I did it, I used a program called jbed from

***(forum wont let me post the link for the moment, search google for jbed, choose 1800pocketpc 5th from top)***

and download v787.jar from the link above see GPRS/G3

First you need to load the jbed program, then once loaded, you start this program and goto install. Choose v787.jar..

Once all loaded you need to run jbed frist, then run v787 from this.

This how I did on mine, but like I said before it stop working.

When it did work not all of the screen was seen. A small part of the side and bottom of picture was missing.

Let me know how you get on. Also let me know it you find any other software I could use.

On the video server program, the seach option, do you know of a way to download more than one video file?

Odd Ballz,

Let me know how you get on. Also let me know it you find any other software I could use.

On the video server program, the seach option, do you know of a way to download more than one video file?

Joe, thanks for the update. I'll have to dig out my PPC and give it a try. As for the Video E program, I've only been able to download 1 video file at a time... no bulk order. Luckily, it saves it as increments n, n+1, n+2, etc. Also, quicktime player does play the .vse files so no need to convert... and if you did, it is absolutely horrid/filtered/pix elated video on the .avi conversion using the Video E.

Anyone else have better success?

Thanks, Odd Ballz

It works because I have used EagleEyes on the following phones:

Samsung Blackjack

Samsung Blackjack II

ATT 8125

ATT 8525

HTC Touch

It works the best on PPC phones.