CodeShark

Lost events on CPD507

Hi everybody!

My DVR was record motions of many weeks correctly. After, I must take out the HDD from the DVR and put in an another DVR. It was 05 aug. I think all okay first. When I started the another DVR, I recognised the date is july 04. I set the date the correct 05 aug., but I unleart that the auto-recording is on!

The result: The previous events lost in event list, and I cannot do date search, date jump, and export movies between 04 july. and 05 aug. (None of USB, LAN, DVD exports.)

If I use the playback (REW), I can see the recording, but I cannot search and CANNOT EXPORT! This is the main problem, because the exporting should damning evidence of a crime! Please help!

Thanks,

CodeShark

Hi everybody!

My DVR was record motions of many weeks correctly. After, I must take out the HDD from the DVR and put in an another DVR. It was 05 aug. I think all okay first. When I started the another DVR, I recognised the date is july 04. I set the date the correct 05 aug., but I unleart that the auto-recording is on!

The result: The previous events lost in event list, and I cannot do date search, date jump, and export movies between 04 july. and 05 aug. (None of USB, LAN, DVD exports.)

If I use the playback (REW), I can see the recording, but I cannot search and CANNOT EXPORT! This is the main problem, because the exporting should damning evidence of a crime! Please help!

Thanks,

CodeShark

I have a this problem a couple of times with my CP Cam DVR's and so far I have not found a solution. If anyone know of one please let us know.

I do not have a solution, but I would think putting it back in to the original DVR should clear that up as that should be synced up time wise.

The other option is trying various entries of time set that may trigger the DVR to come close to a search.

I never seen this issue.

If you do a search does it give you time / date search but you see a different video? In other words if you ask for 8am on sept X 200X does it show video for Sept and a day of a different day.

Or it does not give you any search results at all.

The reason why I ask is by taking the date / time difference perhaps you can create a false time sync??

Can you give me some feedback on these results.