Gesualdo

Extremely disapointed with Extreme repair service

I sent back the ex40 for repair and they "fixed" it to no improvement in image. I gave up and simply added a perminent light negating the purpose of the IR. I then have to send back an Ex82 that the sensor would intermittantly fail over 4 days, constantly switching from day to night and back, then completely stopped working, and they find nothing wrong with it. They didn't even bother to view the included video footage or picture examples. They then want to charge me for work that is still in warrantee. the thing is less than 10 months old.

Anyone else get such crappy service or is it just me? Or is this normal service and I'm mistaken....

Yeap. A bunch of EX82s that one lady purchased (addition to existing ones) all but one the photocells have gone bad on. All of her older Ex82's photocells still work fine. Dont know what they are dealing with now, doesnt look good. Perhaps the takeover by Bosch will help them?

Although they are sending replacement photocells at no charge.

But they never sent them and she had to call them back a few weeks later to remind them. Waiting now.

Most likely they are counting their $90+ million dollars daily basis that they received from Bosch... and obviously forgetting what their responsibilities are...

I have seen major slow down on their tech support and delivery of equipment and it is defenitely due to rearrangements of their stuff and protocol with Bosch... I am sure once Bosch takes full control, none of this will happen again...

When calling them and not getting your response, ask for managers... that always helps...