GeorgeReis

Used Multiplexers Wanted

I'm trying to get one working multiplexer of several different brands/models. I am only interested in working units with power supplies. If you have any available for sale, please drop me a note or post here with brand, model, working condition, whether the owners manual is available, asking price, etc.

Thanks,

George

I think we have few models that are still new in the box or open box with all the paperwork and manuals... some are 4 channel, some 9 channel and I think few with 16 channel... all different brands...

How many channel multiplexer are you looking for?

I use these to view tapes recorded on systems that I don't have access to, so I find that I need different systems at different times. I have a nine channel Multivision and a 16 channel Robot. So, I am just looking to fill in the blanks.

Right now, top on my list is a Dedicated Micros 16 channel multiplexer.

I'm not sure I want to pay for new multiplexers, as used multiplexers are pretty much without value to most people, so I am looking for inexpensive stuff.

George

Looks like most were sold fairly cheap... What I have left is one Robot 9 channel duplex b&w new in the box (do not have the product right now and if interested, I will get it) and five Sanyo 9 channel color duplex multiplexers (MPX-CD93)... I will give them to you for $250.00 each, if interested...

Robot mv19p-30 It May be older,but used for less than 1yr.then periodically for bench test. power,no manual. --give offer everplex,4cq,power,no manual

Looks like most were sold fairly cheap... What I have left is one Robot 9 channel duplex b&w new in the box (do not have the product right now and if interested, I will get it) and five Sanyo 9 channel color duplex multiplexers (MPX-CD93)... I will give them to you for $250.00 each, if interested...

I may be interested in one of the Sanyo's. Can you shoot me an email.

brian@corrmediasolutions.com

Looks like AD multiplexer is Robot mv19p-30 and brand new...

I have only three of the Sanyo Multiplexers left... Did not know that it will have an interest.

I may be interested in one of the Sanyo's. Can you shoot me an email.

brian@corrmediasolutions.com

Brian, sent you e-mail earlier today...