Sign in to follow this  
SuspicionIndustries

Lilin CCTV Package 7625, GV-650, boxed and tested

Hi there

Apologies for making my first post a classified but I could do with getting this stuff out of the office! I've been a lurker for a while and have found some of the discussions on here really helpful. Anyway..

I recently purchased this CCTV package nine weeks ago but due to unforeseen circumstances I will no longer be needing it. I've run out of time to send it back to the supplier now without a hefty rehandling fee and I don't want it gathering dust in the office so grab a bargain. This is the complete kit with everything you need - the 4 camera capture card, the PTZ control card and the actual dome itself. Setup is really simple and everything is boxed and tested. (This is as far as I got!).

Included:

Lilin 7625 PTZ Day/Night Camera 22x Zoom

Geovision 650 4 Camera Capture Card

Geovision Net Card (allows you to connect camera via computer instead of using external keyboard).

I would include links but I need five posts first - you can Google the items yourselves for specs.

Total package worth over £1100 brand new. We are VAT registered UK company. Free Postage and we'll walk you through setting it up!

£895 OVNO

PM me or email r (at) suspicionindustries (dot) com

Thanks!