scorpion

AVTech DVR IP address needed to test "CMS" softwar

I have been experimenting with the Video Viewer (replacement Video Server E for newer DVRs) for the AVC 760A.

It looks like it is possible to use the newer viewer, and connect to the older DVRS. I need to see which models work, and which do not. I need as many as I can get!

This viewer has multiple DVR connections and yes it has the same small screen.

There is a screen where you have an address book of DVRs. You can click on the first one, and then when it is loaded, then you can click on a second DVR, and it will connect!

I think it can do up to 16 DVRs

I connected to an unknown DVR model number. It was having issues, but it did connect, and I saw the quad screen camera videos. Although it kept showing "loading". It would not let me toggle from cam 1, 2, 3, or 4.

I connected an AVC 761, and it loaded fine. It has tabs so that you can toggle back and forth. You can also set up a multi screen.

I had a quad screen with DVR in number one slot with its quad screen, and in slot two I had the AVC 760A with it's quad screen. I was watching two 4 channel DVRs with 8 cameras on one screen.

I love this feature!

Here is where I need help.

I need some DVR addresses, and the model type. I cannot use dyndns addresses as I can only doing numbered address at this point.

Would you be kind to send me your ip address, and user name, and password? Please create a temp account so that you can delete it at a later time.

Thank you for your help!

Edited by Guest

Tested:

AVC 760 in CIF Works! No Server Settings. Icon shaded.

AVC 761 Works!

AVC 782 Works!

AVC 787 Works!

AVC 760A Works!

Nubix 4ST Works!