tazman1a

AVTech 3G Software not connecting

Please help me cctvforum members, I have DVR AVC760AS, ADSl router D-Link DSL-2540T, Mobile phone Nokia N95

I have already managed to view remotely thorugh Internet using Video Server E/ Explorer( using static IP option), thank's to this forum, but I still having trouble using the 3G software/Supervisor. It says "uhandled exception" when I use port 80, then I changed to port 1320, it says "Log in procedure failed"

Which Network setting do I have to use to view in mobile phone? Static? PPPoe? or DHCP? Please help me......

Try this one

http://dsshost.dyndns.org

Port 4040

admin

admin

Your phone should work with this address. If it does not work then you cannot view with 3G.

If it works then it is a matter to resolve your problems.

You say you have a 760AS DVR, but I am surprised to hear that it came with Video Server E! I would have thought the 760AS would use Video Viewer which is different then Video Server E. Which are you using?

If you do have a 760 AS then you cannot connect with cellphone just yet.

The AVC 760A / AVC 760AS has a Cell Phone Software, but it is a BETA and has not been released to the public.

I am trying to get a hold of the BETA so that I can test it as well.

My mistake with the Video Server E, I thought it's just the new look, I just realised I'm using VideoViewer

Your site works fine with my mobile phone using Supervisor

I can still change my DVR to AVC760 and use the Video Server E, did u use static,PPPoe, or dhcp? Can u please me tell me other important steps I need to change?

That is not my site. It is a site in Africa

Digital Surveillance Systems

ADDRESS

210 Athol Street

Corner Johannesburg & Randjeslaagte Roads

Highlands North

Johannesburg

South Africa

You cannot use your cellphone with your DVR.

How would you change out your DVR from a 760A to an older 760?

I would tell you to keep the 760A if you planned on trading it back in!!

I forgot to mention that I feel glad knowing that my Supervision works, so it's just about setting my DVR

I have AVC760 for my office and AVC760AS for my home, can mr scorpion help me with the steps for connecting my AVC760 to supervision?, thank's

I do not have any details of your setup so I will have to guess at it.

You will do port foward on your router. Are you using the default port number 80 on the DVR or did you change it to a another number?

Put that port number in to your router.

If you can see the video on your local computer then that is the first step. If you do not see the video locally then you need to resolve those issues before you can see the video from a remote site.

Put this in to your browser if you do not know your IP address

www.ipchicken.com This will show you your public IP address.

With your cellphone you put in this IP address, your port number, and your user name, and password. Default is admin and admin.

This should work.

If you cannot see the link that I posted above then you have a problem with your phone.

I would ask did you download the Java, and did you download Supervisor?

Once you can see the dvr from Africa then you can work on your DVR from there to figue out what is wrong.

Does the blackjack work with Java?

It appears that some Nokia phones do not work.

I do not come in contact with enough phones to weed out what works, and what does not work.

Yessssss, I can see home through supervision, Thank U Scorpion

You are right, I can't use videoviewer with supervisor, If u have the new software 3G for videoviewer, please let me know......Thank U